[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” hundred_percent_height=”no” hundred_percent_height_scroll=”no” hundred_percent_height_center_content=”yes” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” status=”published” publish_date=”” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” link=”” target=”_self” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_image_id=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” hover_type=”none” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” box_shadow=”no” box_shadow_blur=”0″ box_shadow_spread=”0″ box_shadow_color=”” box_shadow_style=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” first=”true” last=”true”][fusion_title hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” content_align=”left” size=”2″ font_size=”” line_height=”” letter_spacing=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” margin_top_mobile=”” margin_bottom_mobile=”” text_color=”#000000″ style_type=”default” sep_color=””]
[/fusion_title][fusion_text columns=”” column_min_width=”” column_spacing=”” rule_style=”default” rule_size=”” rule_color=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””]
We will devote the resources and efforts necessary to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as any other applicable legislation in Romania.As one of the essential principles of this legal framework is transparency,we have prepared this document to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when you interact with us through our website.
Who we are and how you can contact us
The site is offered by TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE SRL, based in Sibiu, Vasile Alecsandri Street Nr 15 Ap 1 – Tel contact +40720112691
Use our correspondent address to communicate any type of information relevant to our activity.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
By using this Site or by ordering tourist services through email, telephone, you agree to these Terms & Conditions in full, without any further restriction. If you do not agree with one of the points described, you cannot use the web page www.transilvania-tourism.ro.
TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE SRL offers you an automatic system that offers you the possibility to search and check availability for different tourist and events services and allows you to make the desired reservation.
Information published on the Site
TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE SRL offers through the Site general information, for consultative purposes. Please note that information published on the Site may be modified at any time.
TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE SRL does not guarantee that the information on the Site may not have errors or deficiencies, but we will make every effort to correct (correctable) errors as soon as they are notified to us.
As we are always open to finding out your views, as well as providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the data protection officer at the email address contact @ transilvania-tourism. ro or by post or courier to our address mentioned above, with the mention: in the attention of the data protection officer.
Use of the Site
TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE is not responsible for the User’s abilities to access or use the Website nor for the failures generated by the lack of these skills.
TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE does not guarantee that the Site will not be affected by viruses or other actions that may cause damages or other losses.
What categories of personal data we process
We collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide to us. For example, we receive information from you as follows:
- When you book our services you provide us with: Your name, e-mail address, telephone number, desired product, details about the desired tour itinerary or any other details regarding one of our products.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included in the General Regulation on data protection in special categories of personal data.
While visiting our site, we will follow:
- The products you have seen: we will use this to show you, for example, the products you have recently viewed;
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use them for various purposes such as site optimization.
We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use the Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the user initializes Akismet on the site, but usually includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and site URL (along with other information provided directly by the commenter, such as be name, username, email address and comment itself).
Language of publication of information
TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE SRL makes every effort as the Romanian language version of the Site, the relevant information regarding the services offered and the terms applicable to a particular service, to be published in the Romanian language. We do not exclude the publication of information in English, in this sense in the translation of certain words or expressions errors may occur.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE reserves the right to modify or update at any time the Terms and Conditions regarding the use of this Site, without prior notification to the Users. The current version of the Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the Site from the date the changes take effect. Your continued use of this Site after posting such changes will constitute your agreement to such changes.
Conditions of Tourism Service Providers
Any reservation or reservation request made on the Site or by telephone, the email will be considered as your intention to purchase a particular tourism product or service.
If your request is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email and this contract will enter into force.
You are directly responsible for complying with the conditions imposed by the Tourist Services Provider regarding the chosen itinerary, the changes you wish to apply to the standard service package published on our site.
What are the purposes and grounds for processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To conclude a collaboration contract;
- To send you periodic information by electronic means;
- In order to identify and process the received messages.
This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
The processing of your data for these purposes is, in most cases, necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between us and you. Also, certain processing subsumed for these purposes is required by applicable law, including tax or accounting law.
In most cases, we base communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
- Contacting the company using the contact details described above.
In order to defend our legitimate interests, there may be situations in which we will use or transmit information to protect our rights and activity. These may include:
- Measures to protect the website and users of the www.transilvania-tourism.ro platform against cyber-attacks;
- Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities;
- Management measures for various other risks.
The general basis of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our activity, being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between us and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Who has access to your data from our team?
Just Mr. Nicolau Lucian responsible for data protection has access to this information to help honor orders, establish collaborations, generate specific documents (contracts, certificates, etc.). You can contact him anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data as you subscribe, as long as you are a customer or as long as you are our contributor. You can request us at any time to delete the information and we will respond to these requests, subject to the preservation of certain information including after closing the account, in cases where applicable law or our legitimate interests require it.
We will keep the contact forms information sent for one year, for the purpose of serving clients and / or as evidence of the online discussion.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
To whom we transmit your personal data
If necessary, we will provide access to your personal data to the following partners, through which we can achieve our specific specific objectives:
Mailchimp.com – our email marketing partner service for sending information and news named and newsletters https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy;
Google.com – Cloud Docs or Google Sheets, Google Forms or Sheets https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en;
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and we store them on secure servers, while ensuring data bounce.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we would like to point out that the transmission of information over the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely secure, with the risk that the data may be viewed and used by third parties. unauthorized parts. We cannot be held responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What rights do you have?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, correct any errors in our files, and / or object to the processing of your personal data. You may also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to bring justice. If applicable, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability. These do not include all the data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These rights are explained in detail below.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact details set out above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
We take the privacy of all records containing personal data seriously. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such registrations using the data registered in our system (eg e-mail address). Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information that aims to confirm your identity.
We will not charge a fee for exercising any right to you regarding your personal data, unless your request for access to information is unfounded, repetitive or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in such circumstances. We will inform you of any fees applied before we resolve your request.
Duration of response
We aim to respond to requests as soon as possible but no later than a month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. . We’ll let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you, if you can tell us exactly, what do you want to receive or what are you worried about? This will help us act faster and shorten your response time to your request.
Rights of third parties
We should not comply with a request if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
You can ask us to:
- confirm if we process your personal data;
- make available a copy of this data;
give you other information about your personal data, such as the data we have, what we use, whom we disclose, if we transfer them abroad and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights you have, how can you make a complaint, where did we get your data from, as long as the information was not already provided to you through this information.
- You may ask us to rectify or supplement your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
You can ask us to delete your personal data if:
- it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- you have withdrawn your consent;
- enforce a legal right to object;
- these were processed illegally;
- we have a legal obligation in this regard.
We do not have to comply with your request to delete your personal data if the processing of your personal data is required:
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
Restriction of data processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, but only if:
- their accuracy is challenged to allow us to verify their accuracy;
- processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted;
- they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- you have exercised your right to oppose it, and checking whether our rights prevail is in progress.
We may continue to use your personal data following a restriction request, if:
- to ascertain, exercise or ensure the defense of a right in court;
- to protect the rights of Transilvania Tourism Adventure SRL or of another natural or legal person.
You can ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you can request it to be “ported” directly to another data carrier, but in each case only if: the processing is based on your consent or the conclusion or performance of a contract with you; and the processing is done by automatic means.
You may object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest, if you consider that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over that interest.
Automatic decision making
You may request that you not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
- it produces legal effects on you;
- it affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right does not apply if the decision reached following the automatic decision making:
- it is necessary for us to conclude or carry out a contract with you;
- it is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms;
- is based on your explicit consent.
Sunteți de acord să respectați urmatoarele obligații incluzând (fără a se limita):
- You are over 18 years old and have the legal capacity to initiate legal actions;
- Ensuring the accuracy of the data provided about you or your family members;
- Not using the Site for speculative purposes, generating false or fraudulent reservations;
- Prohibiting the transmission of political, pornographic, racist or other material that contravenes the law;
- The obligation not to alter, copy, transmit, distribute, sell, display, license or reproduce the content of the Site except for the personal and non-commercial use of a single copy of the information contained in the Site;
- TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE does not guarantee any guarantee regarding the arrangements of the travel documents (passports, visas, vaccines needed, etc.), nor that the information on the Site is updated. As a result, it is the User’s responsibility to ensure that he / she will travel in accordance with the measures applicable to these travel documents;
- TRANSILVANIA TOURISM ADVENTURE is responsible for the indirect losses resulting from the provisions of this contract, from the incorrect use of the Site or the tourist services reserved and purchased from the Site.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the contact details of the data protection supervisory authority are the following:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
G-ral Boulevard. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without affecting your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will make every effort to resolve any issues amicably.
We remind you that you can contact our data protection officer at any time by submitting your request in any of the following ways:
- by e-mail at: email@example.com;
- by post or courier to the address: Vasile Alecsandri Str. 15, Sibiu with the mention: in the attention of the data protection officer.